Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: Post Pictures Of Yourself

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This Is The Mask I wore For Halloween [img]wink.gif[/img] ...

    DCP 5351

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kelly [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I have instructions on posting photos over at the Jolly Rog, if ya change your mind

  3. #13
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! Gus usually posts my pics for me, cuz i am lost. Gus, will you post the one of me at Jaime's bday party?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kellyjaimesb day

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay I Knew You Guys/Gals could Do it. When i got here this board looked dead. Let's put some life into it. What do you say?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kelly [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] . You are more beautiful than Mr D described you.
    I told ya it wasn't hard to post a photo, Take care.

    rog

  7. #17
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh thanks Rog!
    Posting pictures was so easy! Now I can add pictures to my Myspace too!
    Thanks again!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    This is I this past August. I have this picture on my myspace page

    1010795450 l

    This is i being dumb ... I am a conquerer. Actually I wear this hat when I play golf.


    969637585 l

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by KellyJ:
    Oh thanks Rog!
    Posting pictures was so easy! Now I can add pictures to my Myspace too!
    Thanks again!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kelly, I love that picture! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It was nice of Roger to show you how, using photobucket.

    If anyone is posting images, hosted elsewhere, and they can not be resized, we ask that you use the THUMBNAIL function, rather than the IMAGE function, if the image is too large to fit the page properly.

    Have fun!
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #20
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KellyJ:
    Oh thanks Rog!
    Posting pictures was so easy! Now I can add pictures to my Myspace too!
    Thanks again!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kelly, I love that picture! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It was nice of Roger to show you how, using photobucket.

    If anyone is posting images, hosted elsewhere, and they can not be resized, we ask that you use the THUMBNAIL function, rather than the IMAGE function, if the image is too large to fit the page properly.

    Have fun!
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that what I did?? I use 1024x768 screensize or bigger and they look okay to me.

    I think if someone used 800x600 it would look bad but i don't think there are hardly any people left using that.

    maybe someone can edit my post and do that.

    Apologies if they are too big even though they are not lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic